Call of Duty: Black Ops Question
- Posted by jwstrix
- on Nov 10, 2010 5:15 pm GMT
Black screen when starting Black Ops?
Congrats, you found out why it's called "Black Ops".
On a more serious note: Check the official forums if you haven't already done so, update your drivers and hope for the best or try starting it without Steam (if at all possible, haven't tried).
mine's like that too at first...
just wait for it maybe you can watch TV
after around 3 to 5 minutes,the game will start.
if it can't,maybe you haven't fulfill the requirements yet.
Im having the same exact thing happening to me. idk what to do. someone help please! i want to play! =)
I faced the same problem and i fixed it ...
>install the direct x from game folder..
run the game, stop it by pressing cntrl+alt+del .. then run again.. it will ask for safe mode..
enter in safe mode and screen will be ok ! then go to graphics settings and adjust the resolution.. then play game.. quit.. nowonwards game will run perfect !!!
What is >repair c++
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 242
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation