Call of Duty: Black Ops Question
I completed the game on Veteran and got the achievement...maybe there is something glitched with the Hardened setting? Finish ther game on Veteran if you want to get the achievement...
I've got the same thing. I completed the game on VETERAN, and you can clearly see i have because i have the achievements for c ompleting the levels on that difficulty. I've re-played about 4 times and still I haven't got the 100G for it! Try on a different difficulty maybe?
gopod luck and let me know if you get it...
Make sure you have completed every mission on hardened or veteran. If it helps, make a list of all the mission and when you complete the mission on veteran, check it off. Thats what helped me. Maybe it has something to do with the missions "USDD" and "Revalations"?
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 471
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation