Call of Duty: Black Ops Question
- Posted by kinnovittorio
- on Feb 6, 2011 1:51 am GMT
Best way to no scope?
- Posted by treygw
- on Feb 6, 2011 7:33 am GMT
Best class to no-scope with is the L96A1 with the ACOG scope and steady aim for the second perk. the first and third perk don't matter, but I like lightweight and marathon. I also use the tomahawk in case I miss a no scope
I don't know how well this will work for you but try using steady aim and sometimes i use it and even at point blank range i don't even get a hit marker but i don't know if it is lag or if the bullet is missing. Good Luck !!
I have never been able to quick scope but for modern warefare you are supposed to use slieght of hand pro so you look down the sights faster but i havent played black ops in some time and i forgot if there is a perk like that in this one.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 471
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation