Call of Duty: Black Ops Question
- Posted by kinnovittorio
- on Mar 17, 2011 6:22 pm GMT
Best sensitivity for you?
- Posted by mrstilwater
- on Apr 11, 2011 5:47 pm GMT
I use a 3-4... I stopped playing black ops for a month and went back to it, i turned it up at first, but then i realized when you no scope your speeds faster, so i use steady aim so i can shred people who run out close in front of me fast. When i went back to playing it i was LT iron sighting every kill i was going for, which felt way too slow... Try a good AK74 or a FAMAS with steady aim, and try getting used to not iron sighting when you need some speed... When im at my slickest, i only iron sight just to go for headshots after i hip-fire aim at him to start shooting. But thats when i really start to flow
I like 4 to 5 sensitivity it's probally best if you start low and work your way up until you find one your comfortable with.
i use either 7-8 with the AK 74u also put stedy aim on, that will help
If you cant get easy shotgun kills on people who are close, its too fast... or too slow, but i see 8-9-10 in your question... Once i found a speed that felt natural aiming hipfire with shotgun, My precision went up, i see red heads on my last ten games hit marker guy way more... my KD has improved... try the shotgun, i get the feeling your a assault or sniper or something... but you need comfortable speed for Close combat, slows still fast far enough away...
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 471
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation