Call of Duty: Black Ops Question
- Posted by FearHerpes
- on Dec 1, 2010 6:03 am GMT
IMO keep it on it helps
You can't turn it off in MP anyways.
Yeah, keep it on, because it is harder than u think without it. You can turn it off in the options menu, which i did once and it made aiming a nightmare compared to having it on. I agree though it is annoying sometimes and every once in a while will be the cause of ur death.
I haven't tried without it, but the only time I really notice it messing me up is when I go to aim at someone, and the reticle is pulled onto the person, which I guess would be great at longer distances.
If your a good shot turn it off, you dont need the help. If another enemy runs across/behind an enemy that you are about to shoot it will mess up your aim and give away your position. If you cant aim, keep it on.
The majority of the time it is better for you. I tried turning it off because I was tired of getting screwed when I had a shot lined up and someone ran behind the guy and it moved, but it is SO much harder without it. Keep it on!
No doubt about it keep it on :D
I leave it on, I turned it off once and my shooting was wild... I still got the kill, but i bet the guy i killed laughed when he saw killcam. Just know when your not in hardcore, its autoaiming for the stomache, if the other guys shooting at you back, you need to aim up to increase damage. in hardcore its a differnt story though... Leave it on, take the advantage most people are using...
Well in the SP when playing on veteran you must turn it on do make it much easier otherwise you get screwed. And as for MP I had turned off Aim-Assist( srsly ) and got many kills !
Turn that $*** off
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 471
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: Black Ops Navigation