Like your yearly dose of COD? then slap this on your face!!!

User Rating: 8.5 | Call of Duty: Black Ops II PS3
It is difficult to review a game without being influenced by what others have said. So i'll start with this;

Realism: you're dressed as flying squirrel in 2025…

Game play: Tried and tested, you know how to play so now you can test yourself against others at your level in the multiplayer ladder/league games.

Zombies: To be honest shooting at the shambling dead cannot get any better or more satisfying. All we're missing is Gordon Freeman's crowbar. I would never expect this game mode to change anyway, because why should it?

Campaign: I look at is a sequel to a film i enjoyed, the delivery is great and i wouldn't truly expect any different. Short it may be but the challenges, veteran and trophies always keep me interested.

Multiplayer; Maps boring? So is a football pitch, but millions of people turn up to watch 22 men kick a ball around every week. I would add though that most of the maps have a nostalgia feel towards them. Take the desert map with the downed plane in the centre for example, and look there's a cliff edge through the pass the left. might seem familiar?

In regards to prestige, I've never got past Level 2, For me it is really hard to find the time. There is an incentive this time and that's challenges that don't reset. So might keep you playing for longer.

Graphics: Same as before. Realising that the graphics engine is getting old and there is only so much you can do on a console that's showing its age. So I'm not too fussed. I would however add that on the first level I felt really underwhelmed by the scenery. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but subsequent levels improved.

2025: I like where the current tech is going in terms of future warfare. You kind of get the impression that a lot of the game designers have wanted to create a futuristic war game for some time, but the imagery of Battlefield 2142 is better. And the Lab in the first future level reminds me a lot of time splitters.

Summary; I look forward to this time of year. Nights are drawing in, Christmas is coming and it's time to relax by T**ting the little S**ts between the eyes with a tomahawk. For me, it's not right without a COD game to play. Enjoy whilst it lasts.

In addition, we need women in this game. There needs to be a Scarlett Johansson, preferably giving out missions in a bikini, just a thought. Anyone remember the C&C series?