Will there be quickscoping?

#1 Posted by TopTierHustler (3894 posts) -

Will there?

#2 Posted by bmart970 (106 posts) -

Well, in the previous Treyarch Call of Dutys there has not really been as good of quick scoping as the Infinity Ward Call of Dutys, so my guess is that no, there will not be quick scoping.

#3 Posted by Dandaman955 (1 posts) -

Thank goodness. I can't stand quickscoping or the people who think it's skilled.

#4 Posted by azza80 (27 posts) -

Thank goodness. I can't stand quickscoping or the people who think it's skilled.

Dandaman955

Nuff said ;-)

#5 Posted by Suhn-Sol-Jashin (45 posts) -

Dandaman955

They don't support it, if that's what you're asking.

#6 Posted by TopTierHustler (3894 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dandaman955"]

Suhn-Sol-Jashin

They don't support it, if that's what you're asking.

Thank god, it took the fun out of the game for me.

I don't care how bad I beat them, I still rage when one gets a lucky shot on me.

On top of that the elist 13 year olds who do it and scream at me for trying are really annoying.

#7 Posted by monster637 (581 posts) -

I have always preferred that treyarch did not make the scoping that easy.....I own a few scoped weapons and you just cant do that

#8 Posted by Diminisher (1006 posts) -

Well aside from the early bs in Blops where if you fired too early while scoping your barrel bent... I have also preferred their stance on the snipers. I am a sniper in every game and in BLOPS 2 ts gonna take even more skill. YES! 

The main reason quickscoping was even viable was the ridiculous aim assist while scoping... which has been removed. None whatsoever now. 

#9 Posted by steven243024 (65 posts) -

im pretty sure there is quickscoping........go on youtube and look at the multiplayer gameplay 

#10 Posted by Diminisher (1006 posts) -

im pretty sure there is quickscoping........go on youtube and look at the multiplayer gameplay 

steven243024

In terms of 'quickscoping' it will be nothing but luck shots. There is a ballista video on youtube but that guy ins't quick scoping he is just good. As you see he has to actually 'hard scope' though he does this very fast. Notice how up close he takes a panic shot and then pulls out the pistol.