Why is it...

#1 Posted by branin05 (239 posts) -

The day a game comes out, the forums flood with hate mail on how this crashed, or my this or that isnt working.... I mean Id love a game to come out and work perfectly from the start but realistically, and considering this number what in the CoD series, 8?, we should all know by now that there will be kinks that need to be worked out. Thats why there are patches....

#2 Posted by veryraiser (52 posts) -

The day a game comes out, the forums flood with hate mail on how this crashed, or my this or that isnt working.... I mean Id love a game to come out and work perfectly from the start but realistically, and considering this number what in the CoD series, 8?, we should all know by now that there will be kinks that need to be worked out. Thats why there are patches....

branin05

Because, you don't buy a car that will later be fixed with some metal bits after some unfortunate accidents, God forbid. So extensive testing and multiple walkthroughs on a varying hardware is required for prolonged periods of time. But, of course companies are not interested on waiting for profit, the greed and sociopathy takes over and the rest is known to almost everyone.  Especially to the people in Middle East. Rest of the world chooses to ignore, 'cause wtf they are muslims, right? They usually gather/steal enormous amount of it mostly resources from those less fortunte then us. All the while not giving a single dime to a countries and thier people. Who are being systematically wiped out "IN THE NAME OF LIBERY, FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY!" Now ask yourself one question: "Why would the gaming industry be any different?"

#3 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
Maybe because after all the billions the franchise has grossed, you would think they would spend more and get the game ready for lanch, oh, thats right, they can't do all the in a year.
#4 Posted by KevinConklin (1620 posts) -

^ Ignore this creature. He has been spamming the boards with his Halo 4 fanboy-isms for a while now.