Well, it's november again.

#1 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -

And you know what that means, another Call of Duty game.I am excited for this because im a gamer and for the most part I like COD games because the online runs great and the graphics are always good.Just to me, this is the last COD game.There are way too many games out there to be stuck playing this.

What I want to know is, as good as the COD games are, does anyone feel like they need to do something else?

#2 Posted by erMonezza (355 posts) -

Are you serious? If somebody feels that they need to do something else? You haven't read much forum posts here or anywhere else about CoD titles, have you?

:) People are saying for years that the series has gone stale, copy/paste,...

#3 Posted by modart (86 posts) -

Are you serious? If somebody feels that they need to do something else? You haven't read much forum posts here or anywhere else about CoD titles, have you?

erMonezza

I like cod games now. back when they were cool I hated them. 

#4 Posted by mehrshad_s (11 posts) -
its november and Iam happy again only for the best fps series in history it is ..................callofduty......................
#5 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -

erMonezza
Oh man, a fanboy...Yes i have read everything there is to know about the COD series, of course, everyone had different opinion about games and some people get burned out at different times.I just wonder why they can't try and make something different....didn't have to bite my head off about it.
#6 Posted by PyreofKoL (5858 posts) -
The series truly needs to take a hiatus. I'm not sure what they're worried about. Activision already has so much money that they could make milkshakes out of $100 bills. Hell, look at their competition. Halo's never been a yearly franchise and they still get lines just as long as those for CoD at midnight every time, and continue to sell consistently in the intervening years between games. How many years were there between BF 2 and 3? I know that the Bad Company games filled the gap there, but you get my point. If EA is being less of a money whore than you then it might time to reevaluate you're game plan.
#7 Posted by monster637 (581 posts) -

Is not the remians of infinityward and sledgehammer working on one for next NOV, i only pre ordered this one becuase i thought this was gonna be the last for this gen console,, im burned out i have so many maps packs from. cod4, w@w ,mw2black ops, mw3, after this only way ill buy another is if they make it so it includes everymap and rotates when a w@w map comes up you have your W@W weapons load outs, same for mw2, ops and yaddda yadda yadda......and dont need a bit of the trash storys,,, just a super multiplayer edition collection is what i want from activsion

#9 Posted by Nexrad (441 posts) -

one this for sure is the graphics are not anywhere close to "GooD" 

#10 Posted by idunnodude (2282 posts) -

one this for sure is the graphics are not anywhere close to "GooD" 

Nexrad

agreed. black ops and black ops 2 graphics are really dissapointing. especially considering all the previous games and how late it is in this gen cycle.

#11 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
The graphics in Halo 4 blow this out of the water....I don't wanna hear anyone disagree with that because thats the truth.
#12 Posted by dandi (359 posts) -
This is just my opinion, but I am disappointed with the game. The weapons do not sound that good to me. What I really liked about the modern warfare games is the guns sounded very realistic like you were firing a real weapon. This is not the case in this game. Some of the ideas are cool. However the AI seems stupid in parts. I flanked a group of enemies that were busy shooting at my team (in single player). I engaged them and no one even turned to shoot at me. I think this will be my last COD game. I was hoping for something much better. As I said, just my opinion. It will probably not be the majority opinion. Anyway, happy gaming. Your fellow gamer, Dandi - PSN: theluh
#13 Posted by feron315 (5 posts) -

To be honest though, you can't really blame Activision for not doing anything new for the franchaise. I mean if you can make a heck of a living from just picking up cheques in your mail box, would you stop? Hell I wouldn't.....  Blame it on the people who keep buying their games every year even though they say it's their last one everytime.