Watch this ridiculous camping

#1 Posted by UrNameInBlood (242 posts) -

I have never seen something like this in any COD, be sure to read description as well.

Heres the link:

#2 Posted by UrNameInBlood (242 posts) -

http://youtu.be/zwXCglzj_Qc

link

#3 Posted by Fruitymachete (76 posts) -

Smart.... , alltought it can easily everwon by some simple EMP Granades. Still this is still better then people camping for lodestar , dogs and swarms.

#4 Posted by southerndevil13 (201 posts) -

all that to end up with 14-3?  not impressed.

#5 Posted by DemonFox75 (408 posts) -
I am not seeing the ridiculous part about it. Yea he was camping and had a good set up but you people complain about campers and he wasnt even getting a huge amount of kills. If he was having fun who cares
#6 Posted by wogsykirk (3 posts) -

That is pathetic.

Just imagine if everyone decided to play the game like that little punk in the vid??

No one would ever get any kills.

Everyone would finish every game 0-0 as there would be no one to kill. Everyone would be hiding in their own little spots waiting to kill the guys who are running around playing the game properly. But if everyone camps like a total wuss in their own little room then everyone would go 0-0 and the game would be dead in a week. No doubt.

Campers are straight up ****** (it rhymes with witches). Especially that guy. Thats no way to play a bloody videogame.

Now if someone is sniping then fair play, Camp all you want if your a sniper. That's your job.

But hiding in a dark corner of a room with a shotgun primed directly on the doorway waiting for some poor guy to walk through is just cheap. I dont care how you dress it up. Its cheap as hell and requires NO SKILL at all.

I hate campers like that guy. They ruin the game. End of story.

#7 Posted by DemonFox75 (408 posts) -

That is pathetic.

Just imagine if everyone decided to play the game like that little punk in the vid??

No one would ever get any kills.

Everyone would finish every game 0-0 as there would be no one to kill. Everyone would be hiding in their own little spots waiting to kill the guys who are running around playing the game properly. But if everyone camps like a total wuss in their own little room then everyone would go 0-0 and the game would be dead in a week. No doubt.

Campers are straight up ****** (it rhymes with witches). Especially that guy. Thats no way to play a bloody videogame.

Now if someone is sniping then fair play, Camp all you want if your a sniper. That's your job.

But hiding in a dark corner of a room with a shotgun primed directly on the doorway waiting for some poor guy to walk through is just cheap. I dont care how you dress it up. Its cheap as hell and requires NO SKILL at all.

I hate campers like that guy. They ruin the game. End of story.

wogsykirk
Really they ruin the game. Don't be so dramatic. To me a camper like that is an easy kill. You know where he is and if he keep killing you than you clearly need to play better. He doesn't change the way you play so stop crying and play how you want and let him sit and be bored.
#8 Posted by marine66 (15 posts) -
Nothing a quick EMP grenade to the balcony and a frag thru the door can't solve. I ran into someone doing this for Domination.