This game makes me angry.

#1 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -

Just to start, im not a fanboy and im not here to troll, I want to voice my opinion about this game........Why this game makes me so mad, is because I feel like a noob when I play.I have been playing COD for years and have always been good, I was awesome in MW3, but ever since this game came out I feel like Im doing something wrong.I try my best to get alot of kills but it seems the people who kill me didn't even try....I really like COD games, but its getting harder and harder to enjoy multiplayer with all the garbage that goes on...including the people who are glitching to get higher prestige.

What am I doing wrong...am I using the wrong guns, or am I getting screwed because im not cheating and everyone else is?

#2 Posted by ImGunnaKillYou (201 posts) -

You aren't doing anything wrong, you just got lag comp to thank. Happens to me all the time. I have great internet and the top players usually have 1-3 bars and have the ability to kill you after you go past a wall, behind them, and can even bend bullets. Having a bad connection basically gives you magical powers in this game. Not to mention most people just use SMGs and go full retard sprint around every corner (which is about every 3 feet on average)

#3 Posted by xJZEROx (2 posts) -
Same way I felt in this game when it came out. Takes sometime to adjust but after a while you get a little better I'm personally alright in this game even after I've maxed out on levels I still have Games where I'm .5 k/d some people are just naturally fantastic at this game.
#4 Posted by Gamer3344 (60 posts) -

The game is very fast paced and has bad spawn points, I get spawn killed and backreaped too much :x

#5 Posted by Pepperoni636 (178 posts) -

I know what you mean I was great at the other one but I stink at this one xD I always get killed when I go past a wall. It takes forever for me to kill someone but they kill me very quickly. But ah well. :)

#6 Posted by jJaAmMeEsS2184 (887 posts) -

here is what you could do...become friends with someone who really sucks...has like under a 1.0 K/D and under a 150 SCP...and when he is playing join his lobby (dont join each other cuz then it dont work as good)....this game has that stupid skill matcthmaking lobby whatever...I have this dude from work I play with once in a while and I average like 30+-5 most the time cuz his lobbies he gets to play in are garbage and it is fun for a while...I dont do it all day only when he is on...most other times I have to play with ppl that have a 1.8-2.0+ K/D and over 300 SCP...and then I'm only getting like 15-20 kills and deaths are up n down..

#7 Posted by Derugs (63 posts) -
I'm that way with multiplayer. with all the noise bullets flying and retardid music going on. multiplayer I'm in beast mode as usual :)
#8 Posted by TAGGER_SK8ER101 (1866 posts) -

Just get better, that's what it sounds like x)

and have the ability to kill you after you go past a wallImGunnaKillYou
Long barrel+FMJ attachment?

#9 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -

Just get better, that's what it sounds like x) [QUOTE="ImGunnaKillYou"] and have the ability to kill you after you go past a wallTAGGER_SK8ER101

Long barrel+FMJ attachment?

no it doesnt, they need to fix the game
#10 Posted by TAGGER_SK8ER101 (1866 posts) -
Have you tried League Play?
#11 Posted by Slinqy (244 posts) -
Here are the main issues: 1. People cheat. 2. Connections aren't the greatest on Black Ops II servers. 3. A lot of people use SMGs, which are not only overpowered but ideal for close-quarters, which brings me to my next point... 4. Maps are smaller than my house (bad joke). 5. Killstreaking bonuses can make games ridiculous, and quite frankly make what should be straight up fights a bunch of hoopla... because you can call down napalm, mortars, and airstrikes to clear up the map.
#12 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
Have you tried League Play?TAGGER_SK8ER101
I used to play league play, but some people you get matched with will ruin your chances to win the match.
#13 Posted by sharpshooter188 (4328 posts) -
Took you seriously until "am I getting screwed because im not cheating and everyone else is."
#14 Posted by marine66 (15 posts) -

Most days, I feel like I'm on point and just rocking, for me that is.  But there are days where I lose most head to heads.  I try not to let it bother me and just assume it's lag compensation.  Though this is one of the reasons I stopped playing MW3.  That game was the worst.  BO2 is much better with lag comp, though by no means perfect.

#16 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
Took you seriously until "am I getting screwed because im not cheating and everyone else is."sharpshooter188
I dont care if you take me seriously....