- Member Since: October 13, 2012
- Posts: 2
- Member Since: April 27, 2009
- Posts: 89
- Member Since: February 16, 2005
- Posts: 2059
- Member Since: August 1, 2008
- Posts: 432
- Member Since: July 8, 2010
- Posts: 4556
Haha. I hated bo for the terrible maps, nondetection, and bad programming.
But, the bots were fun and the uber glitchy zombies too.
That is the reason that I bought BO2, I already know that there will be no hit detection, terrible programming, and glitches galore, but it will be fun even if round 1 zombies sometimes take 4 stabs to kill...
I feel treyargh did the best they could with the lack of programming skills that they have. This seems less bad than bo so far. WaW wins for the best maps and zombies, out of treyarghs games.