The right way to play?

#1 Posted by emoyers (315 posts) -

Ok, so far I've heard people call every playing style either noob, retard camper, try hard ... blah blah blah ...

So instead of complaining about the wrong way to play this game, please someone explain how t his game should be played.

I'm dying to know.

I went 30-5 last night running around like an idiot on Meltdown.

I got a Brutal medal camping on Hijacked behind a boat.

I also went 17-0 sniping from behind a rock on Turbine.

I'm no expert, but I think in all three games I was doing it right ... so I'm guess I'm a retarded camping try-hard noob.

#2 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

Ok, so far I've heard people call every playing style either noob, retard camper, try hard ... blah blah blah ...

So instead of complaining about the wrong way to play this game, please someone explain how t his game should be played.

I'm dying to know.

I went 30-5 last night running around like an idiot on Meltdown.

I got a Brutal medal camping on Hijacked behind a boat.

I also went 17-0 sniping from behind a rock on Turbine.

I'm no expert, but I think in all three games I was doing it right ... so I'm guess I'm a retarded camping try-hard noob.

emoyers

Did you have fun? obviously the answer to that is YES

now THAT is the right way to play, have fun and put as many bad guys down as you canin a round

#3 Posted by DemonFox75 (408 posts) -
I am sick of people saying the same crap. They are just mad bc they are getting their butts handed to them so there has to be a reason. Play the way you like and have fun. If some one is "camping" and you keep getting killed by them, whose fault is that? He was just smart enough to sit there while your dumb@!! kept getting killed by him. That is smart in my book. why run around when they come to you?
#4 Posted by emoyers (315 posts) -

I am sick of people saying the same crap. They are just mad bc they are getting their butts handed to them so there has to be a reason. Play the way you like and have fun. If some one is "camping" and you keep getting killed by them, whose fault is that? He was just smart enough to sit there while your dumb@!! kept getting killed by him. That is smart in my book. why run around when they come to you?DemonFox75

haha exactly! I love how no one really replied to this, bc most people complain ... I get my a$$ handed to me all the time, so then I switch my class and turn the tables ... or I stop going past the window where the sniper is hanging out ... duh lol

#5 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
I don't care what people say about my style of playing...If im having fun then thats all that matters....
#6 Posted by jJaAmMeEsS2184 (887 posts) -

there is no right way to play...ppl cry when they get owned...who cares..play how you want...if you camp on me..you get 1 maybe 2 kills on me then i will kill you...i run n gun every map no matter what weapon i am using...i have gone 45-8 on hijacked to 4-20 who GAF...this game (whole franchise) is getting so dumbed down to the point it will come down to connection only..wont matter if you shottie someone point blank against a guy with a BB gun...if your connection is slower..you lose..the more ppl complain about stuff the more they take away to try to comp it...they nerfed the one pistols on mw3...but left the type 95 alone...they pretty much made QSn a thing of the past (MW2) even tho QSn was harder to get good at than most realize...no matter how you play ppl will critisize unless you are just average at like 15-8..dont matter

#7 Posted by CreatureRising (1532 posts) -

Play the game your way, their is no right way to play an online shooter in my opinion.  If it works for you, do it.