Prestige master cheaters

#1 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -

I know in the last few COD games there were ways to make you skip prestiges and go to the top.When I was playing MW3 through the year before BO2 came out there was few of these people, but only a month passed and Im seeing way too many people who are maxed prestiged already.Im not saying that its not possible to be there already but come on, its so sad and pathetic.I have turned in at least 30-50 cheaters and they have had their stats reset so don't think I wouldnt do it again.

Why do people have to cheat to rank up to a prestige that they didn't deserve,that kills the whole purpose of playing the game.Cheaters are low life scum and think because they know how to glitch or cheat a game that will make them cool...

#2 Posted by Pepperoni636 (178 posts) -
Yeah it took me forever to get to prestige 1. But they're not low life scum, they're just gamers who possibly cheat.
#3 Posted by jJaAmMeEsS2184 (887 posts) -

a good way to tell is go to lobby leaderboards and if they only have a few hundred or even a couple thousands kills/deaths...then they most likely did the glitch...I have seen quite a few ppl with like 50 kills and whatever deaths...so then you should report them ppl...I have only seen about 2-3 real prestiege master and they had like over 10,000 kills and that is just the one game mode we were playing in they most likely got the rest in other game modes to already be prestiege 10...

FYI in case some people didnt know...people who do the mirror glitch take on the stats of whoever gave them the master level gametag...so if you look at their combat record it will show like 30,000 kills and even the play time...so you have to look in the lobby leaderboards..or search them on COD Elite if you have it..

either way I laugh at anyone that is prestiege masters already...if you did it legit...get a girl...if you cheated...get a life loser..

#4 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
Yeah it took me forever to get to prestige 1. But they're not low life scum, they're just gamers who possibly cheat. Pepperoni636
yes they are scum, they make the game not fun....we all know the community in this game is crap
#5 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

I came across this player, now off-hand I can not remember his level but would guess 30-35 at highest, and he had what I can only describe as appearing to be like a gatling gun the way he was spraying out bullets continually in an ark, maybe there were two people and I could only see one, IDK, but it just seemed a little odd to me.

Also experienced someone having 40+ kills in one game, their nearest rival (on the same team) was about 16/17 kills, I can't prove they were using anything but it looked a little suspicious, maybe they were that good, who knows, just seemed like I was getting hit by a lot of one bullet kills when this guy was playing.

Some one may need to correct me on this but isn't there supposed to be some sore of system in the game which means you only play against people of a similar skill to you to keep the games evenly matched and as fair as possible? (I forget the exact wording), just not sure it's working that way, I'm not great on this but there was one guy I killed four times in a single game who was either having a really poor game or just not very good, kind of felt sorry for him as used to being in his position but it made me wonder if the games are really as balanced as they'd have hoped.

#6 Posted by TAGGER_SK8ER101 (1866 posts) -

I remember seeing a prestige master on the first week, this guy had 300 kills! -_-

Also experienced someone having 40+ kills in one game, their nearest rival (on the same team) was about 16/17 kills, I can't prove they were using anything but it looked a little suspicious, maybe they were that good, who knowsOmenUK
Maybe they were just that good, it is definitely possible.

#7 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

quite possible I guess but to me he didn't look to have reached prestige yet judging by his level

#8 Posted by sharpshooter188 (4335 posts) -
How is it sad and pathetic? I want to see those skins and I hate to say it but I've got work and other crap to take care of. What's it to you? Am I suddenly getting some kind of access to a super weapon that you aren't? I friggen doubt it, and by the way TC, it does make us cool.
#9 Posted by sharpshooter188 (4335 posts) -
Oh, a point to add. If you are looking for equal measure (assuming the feature is correct since so many things in this game are busted) then why not play some League? That's what I was doing for a while. Seemed good to me.
#10 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
How is it sad and pathetic? I want to see those skins and I hate to say it but I've got work and other crap to take care of. What's it to you? Am I suddenly getting some kind of access to a super weapon that you aren't? I friggen doubt it, and by the way TC, it does make us cool.sharpshooter188
Judging by the way your talk, you must be one of the cheaters....I hate people who cheat at games because what is the point....Why do you have a job, why don't you just rob a bank and make it easy...get the point......dont troll bro