Need two Zombies fixes right now

#1 Posted by pierce2002 (50 posts) -

Everyone,

Zombies fan for years, back to when they used to call it Nazi Zombies.  They need to fix these two things right now:

1) Lava/fire cracks in the ground: Ok, I get it, but do we really need to jump every time we need to go from point A to point B?  Useless, get rid of it.

2) Wall weapons: You need to get really close to the wall to buy the weapon or ammo.  Same with the box.  Give us some breathing room when buying wall weapons or ammo.

Other than that, everything else is good.

#2 Posted by Eric_VA (404 posts) -
Yeah i agree, those lava cracks are stupid and they should have left those out of the game. i need a Zombie walkthrough, and i can't seem to find one....
#3 Posted by Askansir (4556 posts) -

Try reviving a teammate in zombies... Wow it sucks. The area you must stand in/face is way smaller than the area that says 'hit x to revive', so you often cannot revive someone when the screen says to, you have to move closer, aim right at them.

Maybe that is just a split screen issue...but I doubt it.

#4 Posted by Slinqy (245 posts) -

Everyone,

Zombies fan for years, back to when they used to call it Nazi Zombies.  They need to fix these two things right now:

1) Lava/fire cracks in the ground: Ok, I get it, but do we really need to jump every time we need to go from point A to point B?  Useless, get rid of it.

2) Wall weapons: You need to get really close to the wall to buy the weapon or ammo.  Same with the box.  Give us some breathing room when buying wall weapons or ammo.

Other than that, everything else is good.

pierce2002
I agree about the lava cracks. They are annoying, ridiculous, and tedious. I understand the world is jacked up, but they didn't have to subject us to having to deal with being slowed down and burned every five or ten feet. How to solve the problem? Add a perk that makes you immune to the effects of lava and fire cracks. Very simple. This could have been easily implemented and logically should have been, especially due to the fact that there is only one new perk in Zombies mode: Tombstone. Really? That's it Treyarch? It's a new game, a new zombie experience, with a freakin' huge *** map, and there's only one new perk?! I hate you. Secondly, wall weapons are way to difficult to pick up on the fly. I don't know if this was deliberate or accidental, but either way, it's ridiculous, and just makes the game a headache. There's a lot of other things that make Black Ops Zombies II stupid. Tranzit is huge, which isn't a bad thing, but moving around is a pain considering you either have to wait for the bus or move through a wasteland of blinding ash and alien-like creatures that jump on you every two seconds. Yes it makes the game more challenging and harder, but it also makes it stupid, tedious, ridiculous, annoying, etc. The characters are totally whack. None of them are half as interesting as the original zombie-slaying misfits. I feel they could've made the characters a lot more funny or diverse in character. For instance, why not a gangster, or a punk-rocker? Why are we forced to play with these lame characters? An old-*** black guy? A safari dude from National Geographic? A Nerd? A hick from the stick chick? Are these the best ideas for new characters for the new epic Black Ops II Zombies or are they pulling these out of their ***? Not enough guns on Tranzit. There's only one gun generally in each stop-off area. Do you know how many guns in the campaign didn't see life on Zombies? A freakin' ton. They could've added more guns in the box or on the wall to make acquiring weapons less of a pain in the ***. Seriously, this is zombie slaying, not freakin' LOST. More sniper rifles in the box. I'm a sniper. And I prefer to use the sniper rifles over other kinds of weapons. It's hard to get my gear when there's only two sniper rifles in all of zombies. Could it have hurt them to add another in the box and one on the wall? That would make it easier to get the guns I like. There was no wonder weapon in the box. And this pisses me off. The only one we can get lasts for like 15 seconds. You would think with a map as big as Tranzit they would've given us something a little more accessible and long-lasting. Knifing still sucks. Why can't they fix this? Knifing a zombie through a window is a nightmare! Also, turning seems to have been made slower, generally. Your character starts out turning slow and then picks up speed as you turn. What happened to the blazing speeds of turning from the last Zombies? WTF Treyarch? They took out PHD Flop and Mule Kick. There's no option for a second pack-a-punch [not the same as changing your attachments] after all this time of fans begging for it. Glitches, crashes, freezes, and game-lynching abound. Fix your connection Treyfarce! Hit detection is ****. The easter egg song sucks. Treyarch dropped the ball here. Zombies could've been a lot better. Instead of making Zombies more enjoyable they tried to add in a bunch of bull-**** features that made it whack.