is there really no ak47?..

#1 Posted by sum_guy09 (482 posts) -

i bought this game because i thought i would be killing ppl with an ak47... but now im thinking about trading it in because im not interested in using guns i never heard of or being another submachine gun whore. whats a COD game w/out the AK?

#2 Posted by Major_Burnside (41 posts) -

Two things: A) You really bought the game JUST so you could use the AK47/74? If so, that is ridiculous and I find it extremely hard to believe. B) I don't know how far you played, but the AN94 is the modern-day AK47 and it's the closest weapon you SHOULD find to an AK in games set in the future. This game is set in 2025, the AK47 was designed in the 1940s lol gotta let it go man.

#3 Posted by sum_guy09 (482 posts) -

Two things: A) You really bought the game JUST so you could use the AK47/74? If so, that is ridiculous and I find it extremely hard to believe. B) I don't know how far you played, but the AN94 is the modern-day AK47 and it's the closest weapon you SHOULD find to an AK in games set in the future. This game is set in 2025, the AK47 was designed in the 1940s lol gotta let it go man.

Major_Burnside
well believe it buddy.. its not that uncommon for ppl to main a weapon & the ak47's been my main in every COD game. its my favorite gun IRL too. i don't care what year it is btw.. AK's will always be around. its stupid to have it available in story mode but not online.
#4 Posted by race421 (6 posts) -

yo dumb ass the reaspn they have it in story mode is tht it is also set in the 1980's THT IS 45 YEARS BEFORE 2025. I meen what did u expext its set in the go dam future of course we will be using things we have never heard of before. Thats like goin bck in the past 3oo years and asking for some electronic device they wood have no idea what the hell your talking about. same goes for blops2 in 2025 the ak47 wood be a relic and they wood have to redesign i meen come on thts like cod putting in a flintlock pistol in this game it wood be less than useless

#5 Posted by sum_guy09 (482 posts) -
since when did COD care about being realistic? 2025 isn't that far away btw.. i guarantee the AK will still be a very popular weapon & iconic as its ever been. there's still no reason why it shouldn't be available online.. terrorist & rebels could very easily still be using those weapons.. u think they're all gonna have high-tech military weapons in 2025? think again kiddo.
#6 Posted by Sobeluvr (81 posts) -

why would they put the an-94 in the game and not the ak-12? the ak-12 is 18 years newer than the an-94. wtf?

#7 Posted by Ohaidere (3162 posts) -

Dude... there's a gun that's practically the same as an AK-47, except futuristic. Just like there's a gun that's almost exactly like the m4. It's names and a slightly updated look, that's all.

#8 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

I hear you man. I wanted to trade in the game too when I found out there are no pink barbie bombs :(