I told everyone.

#1 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -

I have been telling everyone that I know that Halo 4 is a better game this year and not to get Black ops 2 and they were like, no way, black ops 2 is gonna own this year....well....what do you think now.Oh, and don't be a fanboy about it, tell the truth, you know it sucks this year.

#2 Posted by Str8Trance (85 posts) -

HALO 4 has the better graphics, sound, music and campaign.

Black Ops II has the multiplayer though hands down.

Side Note: Black Ops II has 3D, HALO 4 does not....

Until you see 3D on a 92" don't hate.

#3 Posted by Ksan989 (610 posts) -
Hell no, Black ops 2 is a fresh new spin on the game and it is the best of the CoD line. It blows Halo away in every way.
#4 Posted by Diminisher (1006 posts) -
Of course full MP experience won't be complete till people hit 55, but yeah. This is the best CoD.
#5 Posted by Con_Air_On_VHS (7 posts) -
Def enjoyed Halo 4 right off the bat compared to this. The maps are just as bad as MW3s, the lag compensation is back, so far the campaign is cool, but I really hate the RTS levels. The RTS levels are really stamped on and the only way to be good at them is to just take control of 1 guy. It's like watching 2 bad ai's fight one another...
#6 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -

HALO 4 has the better graphics, sound, music and campaign.

Black Ops II has the multiplayer though hands down.

Side Note: Black Ops II has 3D, HALO 4 does not....

Until you see 3D on a 92" don't hate.

Str8Trance
Oh, so you have a 92' 3d tv, im sure that makes a game so much better
#7 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
Hell no, Black ops 2 is a fresh new spin on the game and it is the best of the CoD line. It blows Halo away in every way.Ksan989
This does not blow halo away in every way....ok sure, the COD series has the multiplayer, but dont tell me that the COD campaign is better than the halo series.Have you even played Halo 4?
#8 Posted by Vozlov (1508 posts) -

Your saying don't be a fanboy but can't take it when people have a differing opinion?

Perhaps you shouldn't start threads simply because you need people to agree with you in order to feel good about yourself.

#9 Posted by theexperience13 (236 posts) -

I hate Halo (unless it's good ol splitscreen multiplayer) and I hate CoD, but I will always say Halo is better than CoD with the exception of CoD 4. They're never going to make the game as good as CoD 4 was ever again.