Gamestop lied to me.

#1 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -

I pre ordered at gamestop so I could get the nuketown 2025 map and have double xp this weekend, but tell me this.How come every copy comes with nuketown?My gamestop is 35 miles away and could have just picked up this game at walmart a mile away.

#2 Posted by 100proofsoco (812 posts) -

I was also under the impression that NT2025 was a pre-order bonus.

#3 Posted by that_guy7127 (221 posts) -

Totally agree, I pre ordered from Game on PS3 for £44.99 for the Nuketown 2025 Map.

Picked up on day of release and was given an Xbox so thought sod it i'll return the PS3 copy and play on Xbox since thats my console preference.

Low and behold I go to Tesco thinking I can get the game and survive without the map only to pick a copy u pfrom the shelf with Nuketown 2025 included and a double XP weekend... Even more Rediculous it only cost me £39.00

These game companies are a joke and there stupid underhand tactics have now assured that i won;t be a future customer of theres again!

There is something very wrong with being able to purchase a game from a food supermarket on a better deal than a company which speicalises in Games!

#4 Posted by that_guy7127 (221 posts) -

Totally agree, I pre ordered from Game on PS3 for £44.99 for the Nuketown 2025 Map.

Picked up on day of release and was given an Xbox so thought sod it i'll return the PS3 copy and play on Xbox since thats my console preference.

Low and behold I go to Tesco thinking I can get the game and survive without the map only to pick a copy u pfrom the shelf with Nuketown 2025 included and a double XP weekend... Even more Rediculous it only cost me £39.00

These game companies are a joke and there stupid underhand tactics have now assured that i won;t be a future customer of theres again!

There is something very wrong with being able to purchase a game from a food supermarket on a better deal than a company which speicalises in Games!

#5 Posted by that_guy7127 (221 posts) -

#6 Posted by FlankerDFMax (1777 posts) -

A triple post in response to double thread. Nice!

#7 Posted by that_guy7127 (221 posts) -

Sorry kept getting a 404 error when I hit the psot button. Gave up on the third attempt and went back the forums to find i'd posted 3 times even thougth I was getting errors telling me it wasnt working.

These forums need fixing, I have always had issues posting in them.

#8 Posted by kargion (432 posts) -

Ill post again here this is wrong.  It is bundled with the first shipment to every story.  All stores now get more copies than pre-ordered so they don't run out.   If you didn't pre-order you may get a copy with the map while supplies last.  Once they are gone they are gone.  Please get som facts.  Trolls on here are killing me.

#9 Posted by Dloza737 (237 posts) -

Gamestop didn't lie to you guys.  Nuketown 2025 came with all games that are released on launch.  Pre-ordering your game insures that you get one of the games released on launch, while other people had to hope for it.  Yeah it was a little misleading, but oh well.  I don't see what's the problem anyways.  If you preordered the game it means you planned on buying it anyways.  And all you had to do was put down $5, not the whole price of the game.

#10 Posted by Vraeth (1208 posts) -

I wish it was just a pre-order bonus, then I'd never have to play that horrible map.