Awareness perk will ruin this game?

#1 Posted by Trollol56 (341 posts) -

Makes enemies at least 4x louder than normal. This allows you to hear their footsteps easier when they get closer to you.

pretty much like sitrep i assume?

#2 Posted by Diminisher (1006 posts) -
Exactly how does this ruin the game?
#3 Posted by Trollol56 (341 posts) -
Exactly how does this ruin the game? Diminisher
sitrep ruined mw3 havent you played it yet?
#4 Posted by Rich949 (126 posts) -

[QUOTE="Diminisher"]Exactly how does this ruin the game? Trollol56
sitrep ruined mw3 havent you played it yet?

Sitrep absolutely demolished all fun found in MW3 and was enough to strip the game of all its merits? Sitrep rendered aiming and shooting obsolete because all users of the perk could kill every one of their opponents? Everybody in MW3 used sitrep because it was more effective than everything else in the game? Here's the short answer: No. Here's the long answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Few people used sitrep, and they certainly did not win 100 percent of their games with 0 deaths.

#5 Posted by Trollol56 (341 posts) -

i dont play demo

I play search and tdm, and my god it does ruin the game it makes the person using it 10 times better then they usually would be,

all they need is to crouch walk everywhere and they would be able to hear every footstep that goes on around them and know where the enemy is coming from. it gives them a huge advantage

sorry but if you dont think thats OP your crazy 

#6 Posted by toshineon (19 posts) -

Dosesn't really ruin anything, I mean, you might as well just turn the volume on your computer/TV higher. Besides, it's online, it's not always gonna be even fair play.

#7 Posted by Trollol56 (341 posts) -

was no one there when the mw3 forums exploded with topics about sitrep and how much of a cheap perk it was

#8 Posted by VALikimlav (324 posts) -
I completely agree. Especially on Search and Destroy. I can handle it in TDM, but it eliminates any strategy when someone can hear you even when crouching.
#9 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
This game is already ruined because its the same old thing....bunch of hacks and cheats like the rest of them.
#10 Posted by The_Rick_14 (9945 posts) -

i dont play demo

I play search and tdm, and my god it does ruin the game it makes the person using it 10 times better then they usually would be,

all they need is to crouch walk everywhere and they would be able to hear every footstep that goes on around them and know where the enemy is coming from. it gives them a huge advantage

sorry but if you dont think thats OP your crazy 

Trollol56
The only problem was that IW let SitRep Pro cancel out Dead Silence. The only way this is still a problem is if Dead Silence doesn't counter Awareness in Black Ops 2.
#11 Posted by Diminisher (1006 posts) -
Yeah. Assassin Pro 'ruins' the game more than Sitrep.
#12 Posted by Trollol56 (341 posts) -

I take it back, you cant even sound whore in this game 

its like footsteps dont even exist

#13 Posted by i-rock-socks (3070 posts) -

I take it back, you cant even sound whore in this game 

its like footsteps dont even exist

Trollol56
this i was reading the first posts thinking "wtf are u talking about, even with awareness, there are no footsteps"
#14 Posted by Cyrona3 (41 posts) -

I put on the awareness perk hoping it would actually make footsteps heard, but it still doesnt.

Considering how loud footsteps were in BLOPS 1 I was truly amazed to hear how everyone moves silently in this game, pointless perk now tbh

Cy