$500 Million=Nobody cares

#1 Posted by BryanParksSuper (699 posts) -

COD is boring and overrated like Halo. Activision releases a COD every year with no improvements. COD only sells cause there are gamers who play nothing but COD. This is the same for13 year olds. I'm tired of hearing bout COD on TV and reading crap gaming websites. COD is never the most anticpated game of the year. COD needs to die

#2 Posted by MaddenBowler10 (8832 posts) -
You sound like a typical COD hating troll. If you don't like the game, don't buy it.
#3 Posted by davidsworld3 (3032 posts) -

No I rented 2nd mission and I just couldn't stand it. It's a glitchy boring mess. Often I'll try to mellee only for it to not work. This game sucks it's easily the worst in the series.

#4 Posted by ShabbyOrange (140 posts) -

I wonder what is more boring.

Hearing/Seeing the CoD franchise around most places.
Or Hearing/Seeing people complain about it.

#5 Posted by alphatango1 (3778 posts) -

No I rented 2nd mission and I just couldn't stand it. It's a glitchy boring mess. Often I'll try to mellee only for it to not work. This game sucks it's easily the worst in the series.

davidsworld3

Consider yourself lucky you didnt get to the 3rd

#6 Posted by sethschroeder (6 posts) -

I wonder what is more boring.

Hearing/Seeing the CoD franchise around most places.
Or Hearing/Seeing people complain about it.

ShabbyOrange
For sure hearing the HYPE MACHINE that activision creates! By the way I like COD but it is way way way over-rated each year. Yes its the best FPS for the year (haven't played Halo 4 yet this year) but just because its the best in the year doesn't make it a lock for 9/10 or to be the best COD yet.... Trolls troll on this game because it deserves it. This is not: PS is so much better than xbox PC Gaming is where the real games are at 3d gaming is the future 2k sports makes better games than EA Those are topics that are trolled just because people like controversy. People "troll" COD because it DOES DESERVER it. They act like it the end all be all of gaming. The last big release of a game I can truly remember is Halo 3 on the Xbox 360. Halo owned the xbox completely and after 2 YEAR OF THE XBOX 360 being out they finally released a game. I think a lot of people would go away on COD if they had an every other year release or even once every 3-4 years with major time spent in development. Just to say I do play COD because on the PS3 there really isnt another option except for a dumbed down Battlefield that doesn't measure up to the BF2 on PC.
#7 Posted by alphatango1 (3778 posts) -

I played the MP and after 20 mins felt an overriding need to play BF3.

Activision has lost so much ground to that franchise it unbelievable. There is little innovation or effort gone into this series which peaked with MW2 and has been getting progressively worse ever since.

Infinityward were the best dev but got shafted by Activision. Treyarch are lame and this is the last time I will purchase a game from them. BO2 is a bug fest, I cant get passed the 3 rd mission and TBH I do not really want to anymore.

#8 Posted by baseballstar9 (31 posts) -

COD is losing ground to Battlefield?  Lol, really?  I bought that game and couldn't stand to play it after two days. 

I bought Battlefield on the launch date without a preorder and walked right into the store, bought my copy and left one minute later.

When I bought MW3 I preordered and went to pick it up after work on launch date.  I waited in line for over an hour just to pick up my copy.  Yeah, seems like they're really losing ground.....

#9 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

Before you bash it you should try to play it because it did a freaking load of things differently this time ;)

#10 Posted by crossfadex (17 posts) -

I like InfinityWard for how innovative they were towards the beginning of the franchise, but now Activision is completely milking the franchise for what its worth. Honestly, I liked the first blops because it, to me, felt like the most skillful CoD since CoD2. The game sells mainly on nothing but hype and a great number of people who buy it don't even know what a good video game is.

Call of Duty is only a fad. People who don't like video games buy it..people who don't even like CoD still buy it. People just need to quit buying this ****