Call of Duty: Black Ops II Question
- Posted by SignedKay-OG
- on Nov 19, 2012 10:01 am GMT
Why is my skull on zombies mode no longer changing?
I am 90% sure you're the max level for zombies (emblem wise)
No, there are one or two more emblems. But the fact is, very little is actually known about the ranking system in BO2 Zombies. All anybody knows about it is that it's based in some way on your performance, and that it IS possible to be demoted.
From what I've heard on youtube from Next Gen Tactics I hear that it might be based on the way you play such as how well you do or how bad you do. If you're always doing well in each game then your rank will change and increase however if you keep doing bad then your rank will be demoted. so if it hasn't changed then it must mean you've been staying at an average rate of succession and not been doing much progress wise. you might have to get a little more kills than your previous games, more reviving teammates, more of everything you've done in order to reach where you are now. However, this is just from what I've collected from various information.
I run with the same group every time. I am not that good at this game and they're awesome.they usually get double the kills and points than me but I am at a higher ranking.y???
I agree with everyone else here, little is known about the ranking system but I can tell you right now the next rank can be extremely hard to get, I too have the lit skull with a knife through it(lit skull means five tallies). However I have been deranked before due to bad playing, and for not playing in a while.. Good luck!
If you go on the leaderboards, it will show unnecessary things like kills, opened doors, etc. instead of high scores. That's what you need to work on to rank up more.
U can b deranked not playing the game for a while
add me on psn
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by sokkus||464K|
|Weapon FAQ||Weapon FAQ by Master3203||46K|
|Other||Zombie Town Guide by KOH13||13K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by KOH13||41K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by JPaterson||49K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by BahumautZero||109K|
|Other||Zombies Guide by Anon330||94K|
|Other||Farm Guide by KOH13||10K|
|Other||Intel Location Guide by SLic_K||10K|
- Player Reviews: 49
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
COD: Black Ops II Navigation