Call of Duty: Black Ops II Question
No, actually you can't log in with two PSN accounts at the same time like you can with Xbox 360. A friend and I tried to and you can't.
One of you can only play as a guest. When you exit the multiplayer mode, the 'guest' will lose any stats and level ups you made as well.
Davilleeroth is wrong. My brother and I played together in his PS3 last night, with both of us on our own accounts. I then played it on my PS3 today and had all stats and unlocks carried over. Enjoy.
Yeah you can split screen with different accounts. When you connect to online services, the first controller signs in with the PSN you're using. Then, the second controller can play as guest with (2) on your username or sign in with another account. For me, I had two accounts on my PS3 so it let me choose the other account.
Ya u can log in with two Acounts soooo happy
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by sokkus||464K|
|Weapon FAQ||Weapon FAQ by Master3203||46K|
|Other||Zombie Town Guide by KOH13||13K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by KOH13||41K|
|Other||Multiplayer Guide by JPaterson||49K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by BahumautZero||109K|
|Other||Zombies Guide by Anon330||94K|
|Other||Farm Guide by KOH13||10K|
|Other||Intel Location Guide by SLic_K||10K|
- Player Reviews: 49
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
COD: Black Ops II Navigation