Call of Duty 3 Question
- Posted by yeahboyu
- on May 18, 2009 5:32 am GMT
Where can I find the FG42 in Chapter 3 that gains ammo?
- Posted by shadowwarrior43
- on Jul 17, 2009 10:04 am GMT
Sorrry to tell you,but there isnt on the Wii version.Ive beat the game and looked everywhere but ive seen only 1 FG42 and it was pretty much out of ammo.Whoever told you that obviously found that gun in the beginning and didnt notice that there was more than 1 gun there.Oh,and one more thing,there arent any scoped MG's or FG's.If you want a scope for any gun,use the binoculars and shoot,but if the target isnt in the center completely,it wont work.
Im sorry,there are scoped FG42s.But none that gain ammo.if you want some buttt kicking tecqunique.If you are playing on Normal,You can get a FG42 and a scoped one too.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 205
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
- Number of Players:
Call of Duty 3 Navigation