Call of Duty 3 Question
- Posted by bowen1985
- on Feb 19, 2009 10:47 am GMT
How do I solve chapter 13?
What i did was hide behind a wall and let the other guys take care of it. just throw a few grenades and go to town
Dont shoot the other Germans,shoot the mortor teams.
Just wait untill the tanks come and take the rocket thing and destroy the tanks dont worry about anything else that will complete the level.
Inside the house, you will see a table on its side. next to it, u will see a few guns against the wall. walk over to them until it says press and hold - to swap "your gun" for springfield. when u do, go to the broken window. near that, you will see more gun against the wall. walk over for more ammo. go to the broken window again. use the scope to look out the window and kill the mortar guys.
If your'e running out of ammo then look around for a German gun.I almost never pick up a German gun until my original gun is out of ammo.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 205
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
- Number of Players:
Call of Duty 3 Navigation