Call of Duty 3 Question
- Posted by brandykid
- on Feb 5, 2009 3:28 am GMT
Factory Level - Call of Duty 3 - a valve?
The Valve is agianst the side of a building, there should be a opening where the germans are attacking, to your right on the left side of the building is a tank with a valve on the front.
If youre talking about a valve to work the crane,there isnt one.You use the controll panel to work the crane.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 205
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
- Number of Players:
Call of Duty 3 Navigation