Call of Duty 2 Related Games
Wolfenstein is first person shooter where you play as BJ Blazkowicz, a highly decorated member of the Office of Secret Actions, who must stop the Nazis from harnessing the power of the Black Sun and creating a weapon of war-ending mass destruction.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2009
Wolfenstein is well worth it for the multiplayer game alone, so the fact that you get a solid single-player game in the box can only be considered a bonus.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2001
You can play as Sergeant Joe Hartsock during the liberation of Normandy in Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood. This sequel to Brothers in Arms: The Road to Hill 30 includes new single- and multiplayer missions, as well as new competitive and cooperative multiplayer game modes.
- Release Date: Oct 6, 2005
While the retail single-player expansion was cancelled, id released the multiplayer component as a free download.
- Release Date: May 29, 2003
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 is a WWII online action game from Tripwire Interactive, which is being sold over Steam.
- Release Date: Mar 14, 2006
Day of Defeat: Source is an online WWII first-person shooter constructed using the Half-Life 2 Source engine. You can play as one of many classes of troops, each with its own role and set of historically-accurate weapons.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2005
Cold War follows a freelance journalist who finds himself in the midst of an international conspiracy that aims to control the U.S.S.R.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2005
Despite its flaws, Day of Defeat offers unusually intense gameplay with excellent pacing, good weapons, and a really fine combination of all-out action and teamwork.
- Release Date: May 6, 2003
Vietcong 2 is a first person shooter set against the background of the 1968 Tet Offensive and takes you across 14 distinct locations, to the final push to reclaim the Imperial Palace and the city of Hue.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2005
This shooter places you in a poltically turbulent Moscow in the late 1950s.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2005
Sniper is a WWII game with more than 20 missions to test your skills as a sharpshooter.
- Release Date: 2006
In Vietnam War: Ho Chi Minh Trail, you are a Special Forces commando, and the enemy has quickly surrounded you. You must fight your way out using a variety of weapons.
- Release Date: 2006
Battlefield 1942: The Complete Collection includes the 1942 and Vietnam expansion packs, as well as the original game.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2005
This game puts players in Pearl Harbor during the Japanese attack during WWII. The game features historically accurate battles, vehicles, and weapons.
- Release Date: September 2004
History Channel: Battle for the Pacific puts you in on the ground in many of the decisive battles in the Pacific Theater or WWII.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2007
Revolution is the first DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It includes four new multiplayer maps, a new zombies map, a new zombies game mode, and a brand-new multiplayer weapon.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2013
Nuketown Zombies is set during the events of Moon, and after the end of the multiplayer level from the original Black Ops game.
- Release Date: TBA
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger lets you live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West's most notorious outlaws.
- Release Date: May 22, 2013
Rising Storm is a total conversion modification for the eagerly awaited WWII First-person Shooter, Heroes of Stalingrad: Red Orchestra; based on the Pacific campaign of 1941-45.
- Release Date: Q3 2013
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to Call of Juarez and will take you through ravaged Civil War-era Georgia to the Aztec ruins of Mexico.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2009
Call of Juarez is a first-person shooter with a western theme.
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2007
- Release Date: May 5, 1992
Pacific Assault delivers some intense and challenging firefights in its single-player campaign, while also offering a solid multiplayer component for the long haul.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2004
Renaissance Heroes is an online multiplayer first-person shooter game set in 16th-century Renaissance Europe.
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2013
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is the follow-up to Tripwire's original PC game, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2011
- Player Reviews: 1,099
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
32 Players Online
Call of Duty 2 Navigation