Call of Duty 2: Big Red One Related Games
In Medal of Honor: European Assault, you'll join the effort to liberate Europe in 1942. As US Army Lieutenant William Holt, you must take command of a group of soldiers through battlefields based on actual WWII locations.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2005
The game's level and mission design are extremely well done and provide an ample amount of different activities, keeping the gameplay fresh from start to finish.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2002
The weakness of Rising Sun's gameplay undermines what could have been a much more enjoyable experience.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
As a spectral operative, you must search for your physical body, which is mysteriously being kept alive somewhere in an expansive complex. While exploring, you must collect the energies of indigenous spirits to help unravel a mystery and build your own power.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2005
It's not just one of the single most atmospheric games ever created, but it's also quite simply one of the best.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
Echoes stands shoulder to shoulder with its predecessor, delivering absolutely everything you'd want from a new 3D Metroid adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2004
You won't find much that's new in Turok: Evolution, but if you're a fan of the series, you'll find what you're looking for.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2002
TimeSplitters 2 may very well be the best split-screen multiplayer-focused first-person shooter ever created.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2002
The game's strong points--especially its combat--overshadow whatever problems Jedi Outcast may have early on.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2002
Agent Under Fire isn't a horrible game, but its lackluster level design, poor enemy AI, and easy level of difficulty pile up to greatly detract from what it does offer.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2002
XIII has a unique and potentially interesting premise, but the game doesn't really differentiate itself from the wide array of other first-person shooters on the market.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2003
In TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, humanity is on the brink of destruction by the evil TimeSplitters. With the help of some familiar faces, Cortez--the tough hero from previous installments--must chase a mystery foe across different time periods to trace the origins of the TimeSplitters.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2005
While NightFire is hurt by its relatively short length, the game's single-player mode is well constructed, and its multiplayer mode is good too.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
Red Faction II can offer some good shooting action for fans of the genre.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2003
An uninteresting story and lackluster gameplay, both online and off, leaves Rogue Agent feeling rather flat.
- Release Date: Nov 22, 2004
Next Encounter is able to deliver an experience that is at least a rough approximation of a Serious Sam game.
- Release Date: Apr 12, 2004
- Player Reviews: 52
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
- Number of Players:
COD 2: Big Red One Navigation