Cabela's Trophy Bucks Question
- Posted by Tornwithin
- on Jan 7, 2009 9:46 am GMT
How do I get past the teal in bushes level?
The game ends because all the teals have flown away, so the game doesn't waste your time sitting around until the clock runs out with nothing to shoot.
To pass the level, you need have good shots on the teals giving you four or five stars. Using the right gun and accuracy makes a difference.
the game quits after i shoot at the first flock of teals. There a more flocks to shoot at. What am i doing wrong? Am i shooting at the wrong bird or what?
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Cabela's Dangerous Hunts (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter (X360, WII, PS2, PC),
- Cabela's Deer Hunt: 2004 Season (PS2, XBOX),
- Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2005 Adventures (PS2, GBA, XBOX, GC, PC),
- Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 Season (XBOX, PC, PS2),
- Cabela's Outdoor Adventures (2005) (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC),
- Cabela's Alaskan Adventures (PSP, PS2, XBOX, PC, X360),
- Cabela's Monster Bass (X360, PS2, PS3, WII),
- Cabela's Trophy Bucks (X360, PS2, WII),
- Cabela's Legendary Adventures (PS2, PSP, WII)
- Number of Players:
Cabela's Trophy Bucks Navigation