Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse
George Stobbart and Nico Collard reunite for a new adventure in Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse.
Broken Sword V Videos
- We're a (wo)man down today, but that won't stop us bringing you news on Revolution Software funding their new game Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse through Kickstarter, and rumours of the PlayStation 4 displaying at a massive 4K resolution.
- Aug 24, 2012
- (13,022 views)
- The folks over at Revolution have started a Kickstarter campaign to assist in their goal to complete Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse.
- Aug 23, 2012
- (767 views)
Broken Sword V News & Features
- From Maniac Mansion to Monkey Island, Danny takes a look at the history of point and click adventure games.Posted Sep 10, 2012 8:00 pm GMT
- We speak to Revolution Software's Charles Cecil about Broken Sword: The Serpentís Curse, why he chose Kickstarter over a publisher, and how Sony helped kill the point-and-click.Posted Aug 23, 2012 3:20 pm GMT
- New point-and-click adventure in the Broken Sword series set for release on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android in early 2013; Revolution Software hopes to bring game to PSN, 360.Posted Aug 23, 2012 1:59 pm GMT
Latest Broken Sword V Updates
|Feature||Escape From Mount Stupid - Point and Click Adventures||Sep 10, 2012|
|Video||Start/Select - Broken Sword Kickstarted! PS4 with 4K display?||Aug 24, 2012|
|Video||Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse - Kickstarter Announcement||Aug 23, 2012|
|Feature||Charles Cecil on Broken Sword, Kickstarter, and Why Sony Has a Lot to Answer For||Aug 23, 2012|
|News||Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse announced on Kickstarter||Aug 23, 2012|
Hot Forum Topics
Broken Sword V Navigation
Games You May Like
- Guild Wars 2 (PC)
Users who looked at content for this game also looked at these games.