Improving your mind isn't a bad thing, it's a good thing. This may actually work.

User Rating: 8.1 | Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! DS
It's definately improving my mind. As a 35 year-old, I don't really have the attention span to sit down and do brain exercises like crosswords, solitaire, sododuku, etc. However, I can't seem to put this down and my math skills are actually coming back! I didn't even know I lost them until I started trying to remember my times tables. 9x7=63!

woohoo!

Ok, so the handwriting is shaky, and so is the voice recognition, but once you learn how it reads handwriting and listens to you, you can properly draw a 9 or a 4. Pronouncing words and colors properly doesn't take long to figure out either. Actually sharing the game with a couple of people helps you as well because you'll get tips on how to draw the letters, not to mention the fact that you can compare drawings. I don't know why, but I just can't draw on the DS, but other people can. I suppose I'll learn that as well.

Tonight, I went shopping, brought a shopping list with me. I didn't have to constantly refer to it, and in fact, only had to look at it once. There's my proof and I've only been playing this thing for 5 days.

Giddyup. It's so cheap and worth the little time it takes to frustrate yourself until you really start noticing improvement. One tip though, DO NOT PLAY THIS DRUNK! YOU WILL SUCK LARGE!