Braid is truly a work of art and an interesting platformer.
- The levels and artwork overall are a pleasure to behold.
- The music is very soothing and also fits well (Jami Sieber, Shirra Kammen to name a few)
- The puzzles really make you think. But the solution is often deceptively simple.
- There are a few secrets if you know what to look for
- The ending was pretty brilliant.
- This isnt Mario, some might be turned off by having to think a bit.
This game is pretty easy to recommend if you want a good puzzler and something different. I would say its worth every penny and consider it as much a work of art as it is a game. Give it a try and youll see what I mean.