Great game with some interesting mechanics and breathtaking art direction, but...

User Rating: 8.5 | Braid X360
Maybe I am just not seeing this amazing story that everyone is talking about. The story has very little to do with the actual gameplay, and serves merely as a means to introduce new gameplay machanics and time manipulation techniques.

While the backgrounds and music were gorgeous, the actual character and enemy art and animation looked like something from the 16-bit era. That may have bene intentional, but it still felt like they should have done a better job of melding the different elements together. Also, the music and sound effects are great, but when you find yourself reqinding over and over to nail a puzzle, they do get on your nerves. Especially the rabbits. Oh the rabbits!

Slight SPOILER ALERT:

I didn't think the ending was as shocking or amazing as others have said. It is actually just sort of confusing, and could have been executed in a much better way. I "got" it, but it still felt like a copout and a cheap way to end the game.