Travel seven platforming worlds to save a princess, but be wary of the peculiar flow of time in each level.
- GameSpot AU's Crosshairs is back with a few twists! In this episode we debate the Mass Effect 3 ending petition, take a look at indie game development, and talk about what we thought of The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition!
- Mar 16, 2012
- (5,278 views)
- The developer behind Braid and The Witness talks about the indie scene, if games should be fun, and the state of Japanese game development.
- Mar 7, 2012
- (42,045 views)
Braid News & Features
- GDC 2011: Organizers of the charitable pay-what-you-want collection of computer games talk about putting it all together, from getting developers on board to dealing with pirates.Posted Feb 28, 2011 7:38 pm GMT
- The rise of the indie developer: Will the golden age last?Posted Feb 14, 2011 5:18 am GMT
- A GDC screening of Indie Game: The Movie highlights the struggle of those in attendance.Posted Mar 7, 2012 7:10 pm GMT
Latest Braid Updates
|Staff Blog||Indie Game: The Movie screening in Australia||May 28, 2012|
|Video||GameSpot Reports: Indie Game Development||Mar 25, 2012|
|Video||Crosshairs - Mass Effect 3, Indie Development, The Witcher 2||Mar 16, 2012|
|Video||Jonathan Blow: How Mainstream Devs Are Getting It Wrong||Mar 7, 2012|
|Feature||The Misery and the Triumph of Indie Developers||Mar 7, 2012|
|News||Indie Game: The Movie HBO series not a comedy||Feb 1, 2012|
|Feature||Indie Game: The Movie||Jan 18, 2012|
|News||Indie Game: The Movie accepted to Sundance||Nov 30, 2011|
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older.
Hot Forum Topics