More of the same, but thats ok...I guess.

User Rating: 7.5 | Borderlands 2 X360
Well, its finally here and I must say I was a bit skeptical after seeing the trailers, and for good reason. I am a huge fan of BL1. The post apocalyptic Mad Max feeling and cartoon like graphics was fresh and simple allowing them to make these vast worlds to travel through. BL2 is basically the exact same game except the weapons screen isn't as nice, and the theme isn't post apocalyptic anymore, which is what really what drew me into the first one. They made some good changes to the game, like not having to hide offline to make private sessions, and being able to pick up your deployed turret and saving cool down time, but these are all changes that should have been in the first game anyway. I haven't seen anything groundbreaking yet, and that dark and ominous feeling is gone with the world looking normal. All that said, I knew looking at the trailer that this was going to be a bit of a let down. Still a fun game and worth buying, but unlike the first one, I cant see myself plying this multiple times through.