What is the drop rate of the CCC from the Warrior?

#1 Posted by caseystryker (5407 posts) -

Seriously, I've farmed him for nearly 17 hours and still haven't gotten it yet he's dropped a Binary Thunderball Fists, and a Desperate Flakker during that time.

#2 Posted by Quick-Silver89 (29 posts) -

drop rate is roughly 5% if your on PSN add me ill dupe it for you. PSN is Quick-Silver89

#3 Posted by caseystryker (5407 posts) -

Finally!! After 20+ hours of farming this stupid POS Warrior he finally dropped a Practicable Conference Call.  Good lord the drop rates are horrible in this game.

#4 Posted by Crudmo (43 posts) -

They are really random and of course can be very frustrating but sometimes you get really lucky too and the drop

rates make those lucky moments pretty rewarding. I'm not trying to rub it in but i got a PCC on my first warrior kill at 50. didnt know how lucky i was until i looked over the forums :/

#5 Posted by caseystryker (5407 posts) -

They are really random and of course can be very frustrating but sometimes you get really lucky too and the drop

rates make those lucky moments pretty rewarding. I'm not trying to rub it in but i got a PCC on my first warrior kill at 50. didnt know how lucky i was until i looked over the forums :/

Crudmo

Tell me about it. I've logged 156 hours on this game and have a grand total of 6 legendary items. I have a Desperate Flakker, Binary Thunderbolt Fists, PCC, Alkaline Bee Shield, a corrosive grenade mod, and the Slayer of Terramorphius mod.