The bee shield

#1 Posted by eridian00 (238 posts) -
i know you get it from the radio tower guy but do you HAVE to do it as the quest? or can i just farm him? cause i did his quest already and will be really pissed if i could only get it from the quest. also if anyone is willing to give me a lvl 50 conference call shotgun that would be awesome, been running the warrior for days and have not gotten one legendary let alone the shotgun.
#2 Posted by eridian00 (238 posts) -
also i am on the PS3
#3 Posted by KJAX90 (8809 posts) -

From what I was told, farming with the quest activated "might" increase your chances of getting the shield. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to be given a dupe of the Bee Shield. 

#4 Posted by mViRuSz (15 posts) -

I will be glad to you give the conferenance call shotgun, if you have XBL though

#6 Posted by Nafe (437 posts) -

I got the shield on about the 15th time I killed him. It's easy to farm him he is right outside the fast travel station. all you have to do is just exit and save the game go back into the game with "Continue". And he is respawned. Don't even waste your time running back, as soon as he dies just "Exit and Save". (after you loot him of course.)

#7 Posted by LeviathanUSBM (72 posts) -
Can anyone help me with the conference call or bee shield?
#8 Posted by TheBunk01 (205 posts) -

Where is this radio tower guy? 

#9 Posted by eridian00 (238 posts) -
well i got the shield, kinda easy actually. he is in the arid nexus boneyard right when you spawn in there is a building on a platform with an elevator up he is in there so just save and quit until you get it. only takes a few mins to kill him and once you get it and have a good shotgun you can take out the warrior in like 2mins
#10 Posted by Mifflinite45 (255 posts) -
Hey eridian00 are you on xbox? Ive been trying forever would you want to duplicate that shield
#11 Posted by eridian00 (238 posts) -
i already said i am on ps3 not xbox lol
#12 Posted by Mifflinite45 (255 posts) -

Yeeeeah I feel like an idiot lol. I posted then scrolled up and read your earlier comment. Sry bout that lol.

#13 Posted by Ravineux (2520 posts) -

Wow. I got the Bee Shield after speed-running only story missions on True Vault Hunter Mode and fighting The Warrior at character level 50, accepting the This Just In mission, and killing Hunter Hellquist for the first time. Also, on my first playthrough I got the Conference Call (30) as soon as I defeated the Warrior. As a side note, I did die trying to kill the level 50 Hunter but did not trying to kill the level 36 Warrior.

#14 Posted by WingDings5 (19 posts) -
anyone have a conference call the are willing to trade? im on ps3
#15 Posted by eridian00 (238 posts) -
i have been running warrior for about 4 days now playing most of the day and i have " from a guide" found all legendary items he drops EXCEPT the conference call lol wtf man, in fact i found one of them twice lol really want this damn gun just because of the time i put into searching.
#16 Posted by WingDings5 (19 posts) -
i have farmed for about 2 days and havent gotten any legendary's, all ive got is 23m haha
#17 Posted by TORGUE23 (4 posts) -
Im on PS3 would you be willing to duplicate the shield for me ,if you can shoot me your PSN tag or ill give you mine thnx!
#18 Posted by TORGUE23 (4 posts) -
Im on PS3 would you be willing to duplicate the shield for me ,if you can shoot me your PSN tag or ill give you mine thnx! @eridian00TORGUE23
#19 Posted by WingDings5 (19 posts) -
i have a level 48 bee shield if thats the one you want, do you know anyone with a conference call they could dupe?
#20 Posted by SgtSlaughterrrr (1 posts) -
I need the shield. Message me on xbl my gt is xSgt Slaught3Rx
#21 Posted by microblogula (89 posts) -

I justgot just got a lvl 50 bee shield, after farming for a few hours. Just need the conference call now. 

I can dupe for people if you need. Trade possible. Looking for assassin heads/rare shields/orange assassin mods and guns. but its cool if you don't have any.

xbl sn above. 

#22 Posted by YanDawg5151 (118 posts) -

Im on PS3 name is YanDawg5151, does anyone have an extra bee shield they dont need, or would dupe one for me. I would really appreciate it

#23 Posted by YanDawg5151 (118 posts) -

I have the terramorphis assassin mod if you would be willing to give me or dupe a bee shield for it

#24 Posted by chatri3 (1 posts) -
Anyone willing to sell a Bee shield and Conference Call shotgun? I need it for PS3.
#25 Posted by xtremefocus (3 posts) -
I added your xbox live mine is xtremefocus if you can dupe the sheild for me that will be awesome I have some cool e tech weapons if you want me too dupe those for u.
#26 Posted by xtremefocus (3 posts) -
Need the bee shield and the hellfire smg if you can duplicate them that would be awesome if not this is what I can trade have terramorphus mods: assasin siren and commndo E tech weapons Fire dmg assault rifle very accurate Maliwan Shock SMG high dmg and 4000 shock dmg Vladof shock Sniper rifle 3605 shock dmg I also have a purple Vladof assault rifle spinigun and a jakobs revolver that has 14+ dmg
#27 Posted by xtremefocus (3 posts) -
[QUOTE="xtremefocus"]Need the bee shield and the hellfire smg if you can duplicate them that would be awesome if not this is what I can trade have terramorphus mods: assasin siren and commndo E tech weapons Fire dmg assault rifle very accurate Maliwan Shock SMG high dmg and 4000 shock dmg Vladof shock Sniper rifle 3605 shock dmg I also have a purple Vladof assault rifle spinigun and a jakobs revolver that has 14+ dmg

The jakobs revolver is 14000 dmg and my xbl is xtremefocus
#28 Posted by Livin2xs (3 posts) -
I've been farming Hunter for two days and nothing! If anyone would be will to dupe it PSN Id is Livin2xs. Thanks
#29 Posted by Livin2xs (3 posts) -
Haha nevermind just got it
#30 Posted by Livin2xs (3 posts) -
Jus got another bee shield, it's a level 49 but stats are almost identical. Will trade for conference call hot me up on PSN Livin2xs
#32 Posted by xniro (2 posts) -
man i need the bee shield i have been farming it for days!! gt: xniro
#33 Posted by XxDaRkNiNjAxX (981 posts) -

does anyone have a level 50 Bee Shield they would be willing to dupe for me please? :D  I have spent too much time trying to farm a level 50 one, the highest I've gotten is 48.. also any conference calls would be nice :p

XBL: JiGSaWxEOP

#34 Posted by pl74757 (2 posts) -

does anyone have a level 50 Bee Shield they would be willing to dupe for me please? :D  I have spent too much time trying to farm a level 50 one, the highest I've gotten is 48.. also any conference calls would be nice :p

XBL: JiGSaWxEOP

XxDaRkNiNjAxX
What do you have to trade? I have lvl 50 cc and bee shield looking for baby maker and hellfire
#35 Posted by Jaw2019 (2 posts) -
mvirusz i have xbox live my gt is jaw2019 will you give it to me
#36 Posted by Jaw2019 (2 posts) -
wing dings5 i have xbox live my gt is jaw2019 will you give it to me