Making a new character

#1 Posted by MegaMatt91 (462 posts) -

Hey guys I am just wondering if it is actually worth making a new character after hitting level 50 and doing all DLC? Or would doing ALL of that again burn you out on the game?

#2 Posted by mynameisD (9 posts) -

Just made a 2nd level 50. The game is still great. Don't forget it also boost up your BA level for all characters.

#3 Posted by MegaMatt91 (462 posts) -
Do you think it will make you sick of the game by the time BL3 is out?
#4 Posted by mynameisD (9 posts) -

Hopefully not. Looking forward to the next DLC and a level raise now.

#5 Posted by MegaMatt91 (462 posts) -

Hopefully not. Looking forward to the next DLC and a level raise now.

mynameisD
This is the reason I have stopped playing the game. I want a level cap increase so I feel like I am doing something. I was planning on doing PT 2.5 and do all sidequests like I did in PT1. But I am getting a bit burnt out on the game. I wont complain though, 100 hours is nothing to spit at. I think from now on I will just play through the dlc, and do some invincible runs. I think going back and doing like 50 sidequests is going to burn me out on future dlc, and borderlands 3. The fact I even did all sidequests first time is a huge plus. I usually just do the main story, the completionist in me is dying. I have a very hard time getting back into games when I take a break. So yeah, new thing will be just play through dlc once and do some runs of the invincibles. I dont want to not be excited for BL3.