Looking for Incendiary Norfleet (dupe or trade)

#1 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
So yeah, I've never been good with luck and getting Vermivorous to spawn has not happened once for me -_-. I have alot of different legendaries willing to dupe or trade for it. Baby Makers, Bees, ERROR launcher, Conference Calls, Slagga, and a few others ill put on here later that I cant think of off the top of my head. Thanks in advance!
#2 Posted by jenbeckler (30 posts) -

I should have one. Anything else you might want when I go look through my inventories?

#3 Posted by swayzebaby08 (3 posts) -
for xbox if you guys have a infinity pistol or the slagga smg i will trade/buy/anything if you guys can help me out i would appreciate it
#5 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
Sent you a message. Sorry about the title my phone wouldnt let me type in the message body for some reason.
#6 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
Whats you GT?
#7 Posted by aaronahudson (1 posts) -

I have all the elementals norfleets, I can dupe all 4 if you want, my gamer tag is Savage Redeemer

StarlightHunter
hey buddy, do you still have the notfleets? My lives ran out but as soon as back on can you dupe them? Gt is TempusFugit2009
#8 Posted by Chappyboy00 (2 posts) -
I will tirade an infinity also a hammer buster and more for a shock sand hawk level 50 my gamertagbis TomFoolGiraffe5
#9 Posted by wildarmedone (1 posts) -
I sent you a msg on xbl, im i100percent kujo. It would be awesome if you could dupe those for me, thanks!
#11 Posted by EX_gamer (18 posts) -

I have all the elementals norfleets, I can dupe all 4 if you want, my gamer tag is Savage Redeemer

StarlightHunter

Hey man, you wouldn't happen to have any more norfleets that you could dupe me would you? My gamertag is Blue Assassinz. Thanks fam.

#12 Posted by xzlop123 (0 posts) -
Has anyone got a level 50 fire norfleet and willing to dupe or trade for a unkempt harold
#13 Posted by xzlop123 (0 posts) -
Has anyone got a level 50 fire norfleet and willing to dupe or trade for a unkempt haroldxzlop123
(XBOX)