LF Tediore Allegiance Relic (also a few other items)

#1 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
Trying to get ahold of the Tediore Relic that boosts 70% mag 30% damage but farming hasn't been successful for me. Anyone willing to trade/dupe for it? I have a couple items im willing to dupe for it including: Cuting Slagga lvl50 (legendary smg, slag, 3007x3) Potential Conference Call lvl 50 (legendary shotgun, 5301x5) Critical Conference Call lvl 50 (legendary shotgun, corrosive, 5220x5) fwap a Nukem lvl49 (legendary launcher, explosive, 323892) The Bee lvl50 (legendary shield, cap 20753, amp +47706) Taktikal Madhous! lvl50 (legendary rifle, 4740) Analytical B*tch lvl50 (legendary smg, 5841) Slayer of Terramorphous Class Mods lvl50 (assassin, commando, mechromancer) Handsome Jack's Mask Also looking for Baby Makers, elemental Bees (either fire or corrosive), legendary mods; you know, the good stuff lol. Willing to help farm for something if not interested in anything above for the item. Also any info on helping farm for any of these would be appreciated :D EDIT: Should've mentioned before; Im on Xbox LIVE. Will provide GT to those interested
#2 Posted by Quick-Silver89 (25 posts) -

are you on PSN?

#3 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
No sorry shouldve made that clear. Im on Xbox
#4 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
Update to offerings list: Slayer of Terramorphous Class Mods lvl50 (assassin, commando, mechromancer) Alkaline Whisky Tango Foxtrot (leg. shield, shock, cap 232269)
#5 Posted by jenbeckler (30 posts) -

I can help you out.

#6 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -

I can help you out.

jenbeckler
Sweet what'd you have in mind?
#7 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
Adding to the list of tradables: Handsome Jack's Mask
#8 Posted by MarkedSouls (2 posts) -
I can give you alkaline the bee, brisk baby maker, legendary siren mod, and tediore relic,for your WTF shield, madhouse, and longbow if your interested. so basically ur getting 4 for 3 lol. Gamertag is the same as my username
#9 Posted by jenbeckler (30 posts) -

I know you messaged me but I was awol for the past few days. I can get you the relic, alkaline bee, baby makers, all legendary mods, and many more. Want to shoot me another xbox live message tomorrow and maybe we can catch eachother online? i'll try to stay logged in all day.

#10 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
Sounds good!
#11 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
Nice sounds good to me :)
#12 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -
I can give you alkaline the bee, brisk baby maker, legendary siren mod, and tediore relic,for your WTF shield, madhouse, and longbow if your interested. so basically ur getting 4 for 3 lol. Gamertag is the same as my usernameMarkedSouls
Thanks for the trade!
#13 Posted by Ezo_Ookami (12 posts) -

I know you messaged me but I was awol for the past few days. I can get you the relic, alkaline bee, baby makers, all legendary mods, and many more. Want to shoot me another xbox live message tomorrow and maybe we can catch eachother online? i'll try to stay logged in all day.

jenbeckler
*_* you are made of so much win
#14 Posted by jenbeckler (30 posts) -

Haha! I hope that was what you were looking for. :) If you ever need help or come up with something else you really really want just shoot me a message!

#15 Posted by scorp80069 (1 posts) -
Do either of you still have the Tediore Allegience relic? If so could you please dupe for me?!?!?! Thanks!
#16 Posted by Crow_claw (5 posts) -
If only you had them for ps3 I need both so bad farmed forever with no luck.