Captain Scarlett DLC - too easy?

#1 Posted by Nighteg (327 posts) -

I finished the main game at lvl 36 (done every side quest). Scarlett begins with enemies around lvl 30, which is no challenge at all (and no exp/worthy drop).

Just curious if anyone noticed.

#2 Posted by peterjamesbond (4 posts) -

I'm a level 41 Axton and my nuke turret kills even bosses instantly. And no primo drops. It's still fun to explore new areas, thankfully.

#3 Posted by Tokeism (2344 posts) -
The enemy level scales up in true vault hunter mode
#4 Posted by Nighteg (327 posts) -
But that would mean starting again from the start, no?
#5 Posted by peterjamesbond (4 posts) -
I started the DLC over with my True Vault Hunter mode playthrough and it's way better now. I even got killed by the first boss. You can go straight to Oasis once you reach the first Fast Travel station outside Claptrap's Place.
#6 Posted by lt_kiji (10 posts) -

The levels seem to coincide with your own level...but...i do understand what you meant by the difficulty level...the only things i found moderatly challanging is the cursed pirates, but they were not much of a threat if you just kite around

#7 Posted by Nighteg (327 posts) -
I started the DLC over with my True Vault Hunter mode playthrough and it's way better now. I even got killed by the first boss. You can go straight to Oasis once you reach the first Fast Travel station outside Claptrap's Place.peterjamesbond
That's what i did. Finally awesome drop!