Bee Shield Dupe

#1 Posted by IGet5hotALot (17 posts) -
Anyone willing to dupe me a Bee Shield?
#2 Posted by Enclave12 (8 posts) -
I am wiling to dup you the shield. Do you have anything you are willing to give in exchange its ok if you dont.
#3 Posted by rc828 (1 posts) -
I hate to seem like a beggar, but do you think you would be able to dupe a shield for me as well? I'm on Xbox 360.
#6 Posted by mybackupusernam (14 posts) -

I hate to seem like an opportunist, but I'd love to dupe the shield and a few other items for a power level 10-31 (fleshstick route preferably).

GT: i c 3 b u r g z (online now)

#7 Posted by SLxGenesis (12 posts) -
I'm one the 360 and if you're willing to trade mostly heads/skins for Maya or Gaige I'll defienetly hook you up with one GT: SLx Genesis
#8 Posted by IGet5hotALot (17 posts) -
I got the level 50 Bee, Critical CC and several others now. Just waiting to hit level 50 now. If anyone wants them just message me on Live.
#9 Posted by microblogula (89 posts) -
I got the level 50 Bee, Critical CC and several others now. Just waiting to hit level 50 now. If anyone wants them just message me on Live. IGet5hotALot
Just messages you but I'm not sure how often people check their inboxes. I need the bee shield and cc, if possible. I can give you money to infinity for them. Earlytapemusic on xbl
#10 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
I would like this shield as well.Im willing to trade things that i have, not sure if you would be interested but you can look.
#11 Posted by IGet5hotALot (17 posts) -
I got your message micro but I have not seen you online when I am online. I will keep an eye out for you. Happy to duplicate it for you. I am going to send you a FR on live so I can see you online easier.
#12 Posted by darktrekkie (5 posts) -
i would like one if there is one still gonig been trying 2 game for 2 days to get one
#13 Posted by DryPancake (13 posts) -

Can you dupe me a Bee Shield please? In return i'll dupe you some rare orange weapons. Send me a friend request, My Gamer Tag is Drypancake

#14 Posted by Kwiceratops (1 posts) -
Wondering if anyone is still offering to dupe a bee shield?
#15 Posted by T45WingNut (4 posts) -
I am looking for a Bee shield .. I have a few Legendary class mods and a few guns Xbox GT is T45wingnut