Borderlands 2 Question
- Posted by Darkunov
- on Sep 20, 2012 1:00 am GMT
What's the catch on Siren's "Sub-Sequence" skill?
- Posted by fuzz216
- on Sep 20, 2012 2:59 am GMT
The Phaselock timer doesn't reset when it shifts to a new victim. If there is only .3 seconds left at the time of it jumping, the next victim will only be phaselocked for .3 seconds.
Basically what fuzz216 said, its kinda pointless to get that skill unless you like to phaselock people right as they die.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 31
- Game Universe:
- Borderlands (X360, PC, PS3),
- Borderlands: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned (PS3, X360, PC),
- Borderlands: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot (PS3, X360, PC),
- Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx (PS3, PC, X360),
- Borderlands: Double Game Add-On Pack (X360, PC),
- Borderlands: Claptrap's New Robot Revolution (PS3, X360, PC),
- Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (X360, PS3, PC, MAC),
- Borderlands 2 (X360, PS3, PC, MAC),
- The Border Lands (WEB),
- Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty (X360, PS3, PC)
Borderlands 2 Navigation