well this is my oblivion review o_o; my first review...
Blood_Raven655 wrote this review on .
1. The begging, its great the first thing it does is thrust you into a world of murder and conspiracy. (if you put on subtitles for speech then you can hear what they say in the begging)
2. The combat system. This is a major improvement over morrowind. Instead of having a "Chance" of hitting your antagonist you actually can hit them...if they dont block.
3. The graphics. Gorgeous just plain and simple
4.The control. very easy to get comfy with
5. The story. Well the main one does get annoying after about 3 times but for the first time playing through its great. No details on the story because well...play it for yourself o_o;
6. Dungeon Exploration. Well some are small some have their own story lines
and some are just plain fun.
7. Side missions. Well some are just fetch missions but most of them have dramatic twists and some missions are reborn from Morrowind but again have dramatic twists or are extended and better.
1. The character creation system. eh not so good i have tried making my own characters but its just too....limited like when you adjust the cheek bones height some thing else changes. I just skip this part i mean your characters head is going to be covered in a helmet or a hood all the time anyway.
2. Sometimes Boring. Well if your me i just finished the games 4 major story lines...and also explored a lot of ruins and caves and also finished a lot of the side missions...well thats when it gets boring. (Until you get Shivering Isles, But thats a different review)
3. Sometimes repetitive. yes well in a game like this its easy to get repetitive
once you go cave after cave.