Black Video Review
You can engage in cinematic firefights through destructible environments in Black, the new first-person shooter from Criterion Studios. You can play as an operative in Eastern Europe with extensive access to the newest exotic weaponry that the world has to offer.
- Criterion boss Alex Ward has announced the studio plans to make 'something new' after a decade of making racing games.
- Apr 16, 2013
- (2,142 views)
- Creative Director of Criterion Games, A.K.A., the mastermind behind the diabolically fun Burnout series, A.K.A. the man behind the best selling visceral shooter Black, gives up the goods on his past and the action that takes place Behind the Games.
- Feb 9, 2007
- (14,151 views)
Black News & Features
- Criterion's "gun porn," Pandemic's sci-fi shooter, Konami's kicker all updated for backward compatibility on Microsoft's next-gen console.Posted Mar 30, 2006 6:32 pm GMT
- City Interactive chief producer confirms follow-up to coolly received original; will run on CryEngine 3 and be released on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.Posted Jan 12, 2011 5:13 pm GMT
- Veteran game maker and co-creator of revered shooter discusses leaving Codemasters and his latest project with City Interactive.Posted Dec 10, 2010 5:39 pm GMT
Latest Black Updates
|Video||GS News - Burnout developer Criterion moving away from racing||Apr 16, 2013|
|News||Sniper: Ghost Warrior sequel inbound||Jan 12, 2011|
|News||Q&A: Stuart Black on life after Codemasters||Dec 10, 2010|
|News||Black creator talks up Bodycount on PS3, 360||Mar 9, 2010|
|News||Black creator back with Bodycount||Mar 8, 2010|
|News||Q&A: EA Games prez on wielding Warhammer, policing 'Sporn'||Aug 30, 2008|
|News||Three more Xbox Originals coming to UK, US marketplace||Feb 6, 2008|
|News||Gears of War wins GameFly awards||Mar 5, 2007|
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2006 (US)
- ESRB: MTitles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older.
Hot Forum Topics