- Posted by ki11er99
- on Feb 21, 2010 7:10 am GMT
Bioshock (1) first playthrough difficulty?
I say play easy 1st no achievments get screwed up except hard difficulty ones i got 45 of 50 1 playthrough on easy so yeah.
Easy to get used to things. Normal or Hard when you've got more feel for the game.
You can play on Normal. If you want a few challenges thrown in while you play, put it on Hard with no Vita-Chambers.
BioShock isn't as hard as other FPS games on the hardest difficulty (which is Hard). The biggest difference is that enemies deal and take more damage. If you feel skilled enough in FPS games in general, there's no reason not to jump right in headfirst into Hard to go for achievements like "Brass Balls" in one playthrough.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Downloadable Game
- Player Reviews: 1,886
- Game Universe:
- BioShock (PC, X360, PS3, MAC, BB),
- BioShock 2 (X360, PC, PS3, MAC),
- BioShock & The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bundle (PC, X360),
- BioShock 2: Sinclair Solutions Test Pack (PC, PS3, X360),
- BioShock 2: Protector Trials (PS3, X360, PC),
- BioShock Infinite (VITA, PS3, X360, PC, MAC),
- BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (PS3, X360)
- Number of Players: