Its good but not enough
Guided_Wind26 wrote this review on .
1. Not enough extras
2. Not enough special abilitys (lack of skills)
3. Lack of map design ( I could'nt get to places easily)
4. You get Omega Zero but not Omega X ?????? (whats up with that?)
5. Secret or sub quests are too short
On the other hand Megaman ZX had good features that I liked Good Things
1. Omega Zero I guess
3. able to get X back after beating game twice (good challenging)
4. Double Rock on with the combination of X and Z
Those were the things I liked about Megaman ZX. I would only suggest that a newbie would play this because its easy for them and a maybe not a pro since this game is similar to MegamanZero but if you want the story or to expierence the new transformation than go ahead to all pros out there.
Oh almost forgot, I tried megaman network and it kinda sucked since it doesnt have enough action but it has good characters is all I can say about it (wish some of Megaman NT characters were playable in Megaman ZX)