One of the best games I've ever played.

#1 Posted by Abberon (227 posts) -

I'm stunned at how well this game was made. It's like taking one of the best atmospheric movies you've ever seen, and then allowing you to control how the story, character and scenes are experienced. I really don't even know how to describe how deeply attached I became to Jodie and Aiden. I rarely empathize much with female main characters, as I usually find their actions and motivations in books and movies strange, but Ellen Page as Jodie was so easy to sympathize with. I feel like I care more than I should...like a fanboi or something.

"What about me....Do you love me Jodie."

Aww hell no girl you know that lying scum ain't right for you!

#2 Posted by LegendarySparda (204 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQvjEfNT-Xw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUQHjzXPOrpyLq2b7B7LU1LQ

Hey guys just my take on the game. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/GearsTopCommando

Feel free to subscribe if you liked the video. More great content to come. Cheers! ^_^

#3 Posted by inuyashagalo (71 posts) -

The Last of Us and Beyond were great experiences. I hope it doesn't take too long for more games like these.

#4 Posted by respberry123 (6 posts) -

I watched this just after finishing the game myself and I have to say I am really impressed.Amazing graphics,beautiful music and atmosphere,astonishing acting and of course fascinating and stunning story.With every new mission/chapter your questions get answered one by one and the parts of the puzzle just fit in.I was so deep into the story that I would think about the things that have happened for half an hour if not even more after I've finished playing. The only thing I felt like was missing is the lack of choices the game gave us and how that did not affect the storyline(except in the end).In my eyes,if we could change the story by making different choices like in Heavy Rain,the game would be near perfection. One of the best games of 2013 by far,it was really worth playing. I'd give it a 9.5/10