Ideas for BF4

#1 Posted by Gorkface (145 posts) -

1-One hit head kills with every gun

2-No bullet drop

3-Real world gun imbalance but award more XP for kills with inferior guns

4-Add popular guns like Sig 226, USP, Desert Eagle, Minigun

5-Dual wield pistols (with accuracy penalties)

I think these changes would make the game more fun regardless of increasing or decreasing realism.:)

#2 Posted by lucas_2020 (305 posts) -

The only need one idea:

MORE DESTRUCTION

At least Bad Company 2 style

#3 Posted by BovineDivine (123 posts) -

no bullet drop seems like a terrible idea, as does dual wielding pistols..

#4 Posted by Gorkface (145 posts) -

no bullet drop seems like a terrible idea, as does dual wielding pistols..

BovineDivine

I'm just horrible at sniping, and while dual wielding pistols isn't milsim it could be done smartly-  have dual wielding hip fire only, BF3 amount of extra ammo and double reload times.  

#5 Posted by DamnILoveGames (139 posts) -
I actually like the fact that Battlefield 3 doesn't use super common guns. Most games use the same guns that appear in 100 others. Though I will admit, a minigun would be fun as hell.
#6 Posted by dirtyjersey13 (52 posts) -

1-One hit head kills with every gun

2-No bullet drop

3-Real world gun imbalance but award more XP for kills with inferior guns

4-Add popular guns like Sig 226, USP, Desert Eagle, Minigun

I think these changes would make the game more fun regardless of increasing or decreasing realism.:)

Gorkface

no bullet drop? The real physics is one of the major points that makes Battlefield superior to COD.

#7 Posted by WeLl_AhaAa (3 posts) -

2-No bullet drop

Gorkface

:| I hope DICE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER listens to fans like you. Like the comment above said, bullet drop is what makes Battlefield superior to games like COD. It's practically one of the main reasons I love the game so much. Dual wield pistols.....c'mon. I thought that was an attempt to troll, I almost didnt take that one serious. You sound like you'd be right at home on Call of Duty. I would literally stop playing Battlefield if your ideas would put into play.

#8 Posted by WeLl_AhaAa (3 posts) -

The only need one idea:

MORE DESTRUCTION

At least Bad Company 2 style

lucas_2020

OH and this idea is genius! BC2 FTW!

#9 Posted by DuaIFace (527 posts) -

Sorry to be a party-pooper but this thread is pointless. This game is shipping 29OCT2013. 

...and no bullet drop? Hah, yeah right.

#10 Posted by mvickers89 (9 posts) -

Sorry to be a party-pooper but this thread is pointless. This game is shipping 29OCT2013. 

...and no bullet drop? Hah, yeah right.

DuaIFace
Please change your font color. I'm sure everyone has to highlight your text to read it. HC mode = 1 shot to head....sure that'd be great. I actually love the bullet drop. Makes being a sniper much more satisfying....and prevents the COD noobz from running nothing but a sniper class