FREE $20 PSN CARDS FOR RECRUITERS

#1 Edited by sokasha (1 posts) -

The Fifth stanza of the Army Ranger creed, which states:

"I shall never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy."

We just started a platoon called "Leave No Man Behind." And I'm looking for recruits.

We're offering $20 PSN cards for anyone who can recruit five good players for the platoon.

For example, if you apply and get four other players that meet the requirements to apply, you get a $20 PSN card

10 qualified players would get you a $50 PSN card

I already have the codes, so I'll probably give them out to the people who make the most effort. Even if they couldn't get the specified number of players.

IF INTERESTED CONTINUE READING:

#About the platoon:

- Objective based games of all kinds (EDIT: ON PS4 ONLY FOR NOW)

-The whole idea behind the platoon is having a squad that always has your back. Never leaves you for dead.

- If the platoon is represented in a game, a minimum of two assault players with defibs are required in each squad.

- If the defib on duty switches class, another switches in.

- The main objective of the platoon is playing well with teammates and improving the overall quality of matches.

- Free PSN cards or premium membership on occasion are offered to highest performing platoon members

#Requirements in recruits:

- Plays almost daily

- Mic optional but preferred

- K/D has to be higher than 1.5

( K/D is flexible if player has other skills to compensate but still has to be higher than 1)

- Plays well with squad

- Doesn't run off alone

- Accustomed to or willing to get used to the defibrillator

- Doesn't camp

- DLC preferred not required

- All classes welcome as long as they are of benefit to the team

(requirements are subject to change)

Nothing is set in stone yet. I'm open to suggestions and partners.

Platoon link:

http://battlelog.bat...81733759112475/

Quantities are limited for now, but if this works out I'll buy more.

Let me know if anyone has any questions or thoughts. Thanks guys. It is a pleasure playing with all of you and being a part of the community.