Wow, very realistic and what a storyline about Iran and Russia. This game is excellent.

User Rating: 10 | Battlefield 3 PC
This is like a high budget Hollywood movie. The story is great, the interaction is fantastic. Its not just firing guns, there are also missions where you pilot a fighter and shoot a tank, all very realistic. It took a lot of hard work and great developers to put this together. I've played every previous military shooter game and nothing compares to this. It makes you feel like you are really in combat.

The only limitation of the game is that there is only storyline which you can follow. But it was pretty good. The plot about Iran and nuclear devices is timely. I don't want to give the ending away, but it puts some distrust in the US government making the case for war. Where have we seen this before and how does this relate to what may occur in the next few months with Iran?

The only thing that could be improved upon are the cut scenes where you press [E], [Space], or Mouse Button 1. The scenes were good, but the button interaction was lame and sometimes did not work quite right.